WTAMU Students - Welcome to BuffJobs!
- Current students: Enter your WT username (same one you use to log into your BuffPortal) and password below and click LOGIN. NOTE that the password is not the same as your BuffPortal password. If you have never logged in to BuffJobs before (or have forgotten your password), use the "Forgot your password?" link below to reset your password.
- Alumni: If it has been less than 1 year since you graduated, you have the same access as Current Students and will follow the same login process (see above.) If it has been more than 1 year since your graduation, there is a small fee for using this service. Please contact our office for information on how to access BuffJobs.
- Not a WT student or alumni? Please contact our office to determine if you are eligible to access BuffJobs.
WTAMU Career Services adheres to the National Association of Colleges and Employers Principles of Professional Practice, and expect students and alumni seeking a job to be familiar with their rights and responsibilites as a job seeker.
Important Technology Notices:
- Using a PC? We recommend Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- Using a Mac? We recommend Firefox version 3.0 or higher. If you need to upgrade or install your browser, click here.
- You should disable any popup blocker when using this site.
For further assistance, please contact our office at (806) 651-2345 or email@example.com
This computer system is the property of West Texas A&M University. Only authorized users may login to this computer system. All unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and subject to local, state, and/or federal laws. Therefore, this system is subject to security testing and monitoring. Misuse is subject to criminal prosecution. If you proceed to log into this system, you acknowledge compliance with University Rule 24.99.99.W1 – Security of Electronic Information Resources, and all related University security polices located at http://wtamu.edu/about/rules-and-procedures.aspx and University Rule 33.04.99.W1 – Rules for Responsible Information Technology Usage. There should be no expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.
If you experience difficulty accessing this database, please contact Career Services at 806.651.2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.